Saturday, May 06, 2006

More Photos. Here are some closeups of my huge tent. i am hoping to get some crafts done so set up one side for that, and have a "closet" in the other, with a bed in the back and a yoga mat in the front. I have been doing a bit of yoga each morning.



We have been eating outside a lot, here is a view of the outdoor dining area from the path to my tent.







In a previous post I mentioned dugging up thistles, this is the largest one i pulled up, look at my foot in the bottom of the photo for scale.





This is the bridge connecting the two sides of the land, the part where i am sleeping and the common house is and one of the gardens is is called the shady side, the other side is called the sunny side.








The chicken yard is on the Shadyside near the bridge.






And this is the tool shed in the Sunnyside garden. The wheelbarrow next to it is full of more thistles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Klein said...

Oh my god this looks great.

Now that I am what you were I'm even more happy for you to have gotten away for a while.

Don't worry about FSRN, nothing has changed and it is still getting out to the world almost as smoothly as when you were still here (maybe just as smoothly, but now it's me that really stresses out and occasionally micro-manages what Antonio is doing.

Eamon and Elzza and I are comming up soon. Let us now when's a good weekend.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home