Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Swimming in the pond

I went swimming in the pond for the first time today. It was cold, but I had been working in the sun and was way too hot so cold was welcome. I didn't stay in very long though. I jumped off the dock then climbed back on it twice then decided to really swim a little bit. At first I tried the slide but it is really meant for children, I am too big :(

You can see the three ducks in the photo of the dock.




I also took some more photos of the common house for you all. One is of the kitchen side, with outside dining and serving, and a cob oven. Another is the bench, oven and serving area. And the third is the "front", the side toward the garden, houses and parking, but the kitchen door seem more like the front to me. This is the house that was on the land when folks moved here, it was a hunting cabin, it has been remodeled some, but they plan on building a better common house on the sunny side in a few years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home