Friday, May 19, 2006

Rain

It has been hot and sunny since I got here, quite hot lately. We have been starting work at 8 not 9 in the morning so we can stop earlier due to heat. Different mornings of the week we work on different projects but they all seem to be in the sun. But yesterday late afternoon it got cooler and there were a few small high up clouds blowing by and last night more clouds came in and it has been raining some. Right now it is not, but earlier it drizzled. I had to get up pretty early this morning to but the rainfly on my tent. Luckily Diana, another work trader up here, was in the common house and could help, she is quite tall and was able to reach high enough to pull the fly over the peak of the tent. The weather forcasts says it will be like this until Tuesday. It is not great timing since there is a work party here this weekend. But I find the change nice, it was being too hot for me, and all the plants seem to be really liking the damp.

Soon I will take pictures of the house site and get them up here for you all to see. Please feel free to comment and ask questions if you have any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home